MaXbox $2500 Video Competition
AIM OF THE GAME
Participants are to record a 2 minute video on USB or DVD of yourself or your friends using the MaXbox on a hunt or at the range, or simply hitting targets in the field. The video can be creative but needs to demonstrate the best way to use the MaXbox. All videos submitted which complies with the rules and conditions will be uploaded on YouTube. The person who creates the best video will win $2500 to spend at their selected Gun Dealer.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply record your video on DVD or USB and send to:
Eagleye Hunting Gear PO Box 270 North Revesby 2212 NSW Australia along with your details
Phone Number (land and/or mobile)
E mail Address
Title your video (optional and may be changed by Eagleye) if you don’t title your video we can title it for you.
CONDITIONS AND RULES: Please read rules carefully, videos may not comply if rules are broken
- To enter send your video on USB or DVD to PO Box 270 North Revesby NSW 2212 Australia
- The video is to be up to approximately 2 min. (minor toleration will be accepted)
- Only recognized feral animals are to be shot in the video. (No native animals are to be shot even if you’re licensed to do so)
- All kills are to be humane
- Video’s portraying unsafe or distasteful behavior will not pass first stage
- All brands of legal rifles and scopes or caliber’s are accepted, but keep the focus on the MaXbox and the hunt or your targets
- Videos accepted by Eagleye HG will progress to the second stage and uploaded on YouTube
- Only video’s that have followed the rules will be uploaded on YouTube
- Only video’s that Eagleye Hunting Gear uploads on YouTube will be accepted as part of the competition
- All videos submitted will be available for Eagleye Hunting Gear to use at our discretion
- The number of views on YouTube does not decide the winner but does increase chances with the judges.
- The winner will win AU$2500 credit to spend with their selected Firearms Dealer. Store must be a Eagleye Hunting Gear Dealer
- Eagleye Hunting Gear’s decisions will be final
- Multiple video's will be accepted
HOW VIDEO’S WILL BE JUGDED
The team at Eagleye will first assess the entered video and the details supplied by the participant.
If the video complies with the CODITIONS AND RULES (as above) then Eagleye will upload it on YouTube
At the close of completion date top 10 videos will be selected by Eagleye Hunting Gear Panel.
The top 10 videos will then viewed by one undisclosed Firearms Dealer in each state in Australia who will then score the videos out of 10. The video that receives the most points by the Dealers and Eagleye wins.
The winner will be announced at the 2014 Sydney Shot Show and placed on our website. The winners Name and the State that he/she is from will be announced only, unless the winner requests for more details.
The winner will then be contacted by Eagleye Hunting Gear and awarded their prize.
DATES OF THE COMPETITION
Official opening of the competition begins on Friday 1st February 2013. Early video entries WILL be accepted.
Videos will start to be uploaded on Friday 1st March 2013.
Entries will be accepted up until the 1st April 2014. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
Competition Winner will be announced on Sunday 12:00pm at the Sydney Shot Show 2014 at the Eagleye Hunting Gear Stand.
God Luck, have fun, and remember SAFETY FIRST.